Chocolate contains flavonoids that provide many health benefits. They are naturally found in fruits, vegetables, teas, and red wine and have anti-viral, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant properties.
Here are the health benefits of (moderate) eating chocolate:
Reduces The Risk Of Heart Disease
Consuming cocoa and the foods it contains is associated with improved cardiovascular health, for which flavonoids deserve. Cocoa increases the production of endothelial nitric oxide, a substance that promotes the spread of blood vessels that improves cardiovascular function. In addition to lowering blood pressure, it also reduces the risk of blood clots and reduces the bad (LDL) cholesterol.
What Are The Benefits Of Eating Chocolate:
Stressed? Crying? Sad? Want to just sit it out? chocolate is the only thing one needs when the mood goes down. Here are some of the beneficial points that consuming chocolate will have on your body.
- Chocolate is very much nutritional when it comes to consumption. Chocolate is rich in fiber, iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, zinc, phosphorus and selenium. Manganese is higher in this as it encompasses 98% of the element.
- The fat content present in the chocolate, that is the dark chocolate is very much good for your health and it does not create any problem for your body as this fat is mainly saturated and mono-saturated with the hint of polyunsaturated fat which does not create any harmful effect on the body.
- Apart from other nutritional elements, it has caffeine and theobromine which we all know how constructive is for our body.
- An antioxidant plays a significant role when it comes to maintaining our appearance. Antioxidant keeps our skin radiated and hair shiny. There are found elements in the chocolate that perform as an antioxidant which has proven to be healthy for our body. The elements that are found in it are polyphenols as well as flavanols and catechins.
- Do you know why you feel good after consuming chocolate? Well, it has to do with the properties that are found in the chocolate that makes our blood flow calmly. Do you know why you crave chocolate during your period? Because it helps in the improvement of the blood flow while maintaining a saturated level of function.
- It relieves tension and makes one feel calm.
Chocolate does not cost much so play your card right and buy chocolate. They are a whole package.