The boiled egg is a quick, cheap and healthy meal rich in protein, omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins of B group, including B6, B12, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, and vitamin D.
The only small problem that constantly bothers us when consumed boiled eggs is their peeling, which knows to be boring and complicated.
Egg protein in Best Way: DBTech Automatic Shut-off Electric Egg Cooker
There are numerous ways in which the “right” is peeled eggs and recently appeared on YouTube video which shows a great trick. With the help of glass and water efficiently and instantly, you can remove the shell from the egg! Egg protein you can have easy, check how:
The egg is very much the provider of the pantry proteins which is the staple in every kitchen. It does not matter if you are not having fish or meat, the amount of protein that you would be gaining from egg mounts the same. However this time we will teach you how to peel the eggs in two quickest ways.
- If it is a hard-boiled egg: if you have hard-boiled your eggs then this is the easiest way to shell your egg. You just have to take the egg out of the boiling hot water and keep it chilled in another pot of water. What this process will do is shock the egg and the hot and cold effect in the temperature will loosen the shell of the egg.
In the next step, you have to take the egg out of the chilled water and roll it a bit between your palms. You have to apply a bit of pressure and roll it. You will feel the eggshells getting loose. Take a spoon and try to crack open the egg. The whole membrane from which the eggshell is kept stuck to the egg will come off easily in one go.
- For soft boiled egg: you have to do the same thing but this time a bit delicately. Remove the egg from the boiling water and place it in a bowl of chilled water. After a few minutes when the eggs have completely cooled off, take a spoon and crack a piece. You cannot roll the egg which is soft boiled as it can break. So use a spoon to crack it open.
- Cool off the egg before shelling.
- Don’t put too much pressure.
- Shell the egg under running water.